What is the Kalgoorlie Accommodation Support Service?

The Kalgoorlie Accommodation Support Service provides access to Department of Housing accommodation for a period of 12 months to women with or without children, who are homeless or escaping family domestic violence.

An Anglicare WA housing support worker will visit regularly and have phone contact with residents to develop a support plan with them with the aim of getting into long term housing. This includes assistance in gaining referrals to useful organisations, financials strategies and education and training opportunities. 

Our housing support workers are experienced in supporting victims of family and domestic violence with their physical and emotional recovery from the trauma of domestic violence. Referrals to professional counselling can be organised through Anglicare WA's extensive range of services.

The service is designed to be culturally sensitive.

Who is the Kalgoorlie Accommodation Support Service for?

The service is for single women, with or without children, who are victims of domestic violence and, as a result, are either homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness. People who use this service must be a permanent resident of Australia.

How can the Kalgoorlie Accommodation Support Service be accessed?

Enquiries about the service can be made by calling (08) 9068 1845.


The service is funded by the Department for Child Protection.

The service works closely with the Department of Housing.

Feeling lost?

Anglicare WA offers a wide range of services and with almost 50 service locations across WA, we’re never too far away.

If you’re not sure where to go, call us on 1300 11 44 46.