Getting ready for the NDIS?
Did you know there are things you can do to prepare for your NDIS planning meeting?
There are quite a number of useful publications available online to answer your questions and help you understand what the NDIS is and how it works.
They can support you to understand what you need to do to find out if you are eligible to be accepted onto the Scheme; and to think about and talk through your wants, needs and goals for the future.
This will help you to feel confident and prepared as you start out on the journey.
- APM: The local area coordinator for the NDIS in large parts of the metro and southern WA areas
- Mission Australia: The Local Area Coordinator for North East Metro areas
- NDIS starter page for people who want to learn more
- NDIS Factsheet
- Understanding the planning process from the NDIS perspective
- Advice on how to get the best possible NDIS outcomes from your therapy reports
Feeling lost or confused?
That's ok, we're here to help.
Navigating the NDIS and setting up your care plan can be confusing. You can call us on 1300 11 44 46 and we'll chat through our options with you.