What is Changing Tracks?
The course teaches participants methods of anger management and how to reprogram their responses to conflict and stress. Individual counselling is also made available to work through issues and address the source of violent, abusive behaviour. Counselling is confidential, respectful and professional.
Anglicare WA hopes to motivate change in men’s lives and promote compassionate relationships free of abuse.
Who is Changing Tracks for?
Changing Tracks can assist clients whose:
- Behaviour is hurting their family and self
- Anger or violence is getting out of hand
- Partner has asked them to seek help repeatedly
- Partner has applied for a Violence Restraining Order
- Children do not want to communicate with them anymore
- Actions towards their family may be classified as:
- Causing fear
How much does the Changing Tracks program cost?
Changing Tracks cost $22 per session for waged clients and $11 per session for concession clients.
|Address:||St John’s Anglicare Centre, 44 Collie St, Albany 6331|
|Phone:||(08) 9194 2400|
|Address:||2 Weld Street, Broome, WA 6725|
|Phone:||1300 11 44 46|
|Address:||Geoffrey Sambell Centre, 23 Adelaide Tce, East Perth 6004|
|Phone:||(08) 9301 8500|
|Address:||Sanori House, Suite 4, First Floor/126 Grand Boulevard, Joondalup 6027|