What is Changing Tracks?
A 24 week group program to learn how to address abusive behaviour and gain the skills to communicate in a healthy and effective manner. Participants can hear and share stories with others in similar situations and access support in a respectful and confidential environment.
The course teaches methods of emotional management and how to reprogram responses to conflict and stress. It holds men accountable for their abusive behaviours, helping them to recognise the harm they are causing and facilitate change.
Changing Tracks motivates change in men’s lives and promote compassionate relationships free of abuse.
Who is Changing Tracks for?
Changing Tracks can assist clients whose:
- Behaviour is hurting their family and self
- Controlling behaviour and/or violence is getting out of hand
- Partner has asked them to seek help repeatedly
- Partner has applied for a Violence Restraining Order
- Children do not want to communicate with them anymore
- Actions towards their family may be classified as:
- Causing fear
How much does the Changing Tracks program cost?
Changing Tracks cost $22 per session for waged clients and $11 per session for concession clients.
|Phone:||(08) 9845 6666|
|Address:||Anglicare WA St John's Centre, 44 Collie St, Albany 6330|