Personal Helpers and Mentors
- improve or get your relationships with family and friends back on track
- become involved in social or community activities or groups
- cope better with everyday tasks like getting to places on public transport, housekeeping, and budgeting
- access community services like health, housing or family support
- improve or develop your personal skills and confidence set and achieve goals to improve your life
Our friendly and committed staff have a unique combination of skills, experience and lived experience. We can walk alongside you on a journey of self-discovery, healing and empowerment.
PHaMs be accessed?
You can contact us on the details below or fill out the below enquiry form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHaMs is a recovery focused program funded by the Department of Social Services.