What is an Employee Assistance Program?
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential counselling service for employees. Personal or work problems can impact employees wellbeing and an EAP can greatly reduce the impact of these issues by providing employees access to professional, confidential counselling.
Anglicare WA powers EP delivery through Clear Minds, offering your employees access to a team of qualified counsellors who have experience dealing with a wide range of issues. Issues the counsellors can assist with include:
- Mental Health
- Family Issues
- Family Violence
- Children’s Counselling
- Grief & Loss
- Employment Issues
- Parenting/Step Parenting
Clear Minds counsellors are experienced professionals with most offering more than ten years counselling experience. The counsellors work with individuals, couples and families.
What can accessing Anglicare WA's EAP provide employers and employees with?
- Confidential counselling provided by experienced professionals
- Employers have access to a Dedicated Account Manager
- Access to a suite of collaterals to promote awareness and understanding of the EAP within the workplace
- EAP workplace information sessions
- Convenient locations and out of hours access
- Quarterly Employer reporting
Anglicare WA provides a variety of other services that compliment the EAP. These include:
- Relationship Education & Skills training workshops
- Separation & Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Children’s Contact Services
- Men’s Counselling and Groups
If your employer has appointed Clear Minds as your EAP provider and you would like to access counselling, please contact Clear Minds to book an appointment.
If you are an employer and would like more information on Clear Mind’s EAP, please phone our Manager of Social Businesses on (08) 9263 2065.