What is an Employee Assistance Program?
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential counselling service for employees. Personal or work problems can impact employees wellbeing and an EAP can greatly reduce the impact of these issues by providing employees access to professional, confidential counselling.
Anglicare WA has been delivering an EAP service for over 20 years and our EAP offers employees access to a team of qualified counsellors who have experience dealing with a wide range of issues. Issues the counsellors can assist with include:
- Mental Health
- Family Issues
- Family Violence
- Children’s Counselling
- Grief & Loss
- Employment Issues
- Parenting/Step Parenting
Anglicare WA’s counsellors are experienced professionals with most offering more than ten years counselling experience. The counsellors work with individuals, couples and families. In addition to counselling, Anglicare WA’s EAP offers access to:
- Critical Incident Management
- Mediation Services
What can accessing Anglicare WA's EAP provide employers and employees with?
- Confidential counselling provided by experienced professionals
- Employers have access to a Dedicated Account Manager
- Access to a suite of collaterals to promote awareness and understanding of the EAP within the workplace
- EAP workplace information sessions
- Convenient locations and out of hours access
- Quarterly Employer reporting
Anglicare WA provides a variety of other services that compliment the EAP. These include:
- Relationship Education & Skills training workshops
- Separation & Family Dispute Resolution Services
- Children’s Contact Services
- Men’s Counselling and Groups
If your employer has appointed Anglicare WA as your EAP provider and you would like to access counselling, please contact Anglicare WA on 1300 11 44 46 to book an appointment.
If you are an employer and would like more information on Anglicare WA’s EAP, please phone our Manager of Social Businesses on (08) 9263 2065.