Friend in Need
Friend in Need is a free 2-hour workshop designed to work with communities in their local context to strengthen knowledge and capacity so we may help one another through times of need.
As a result of completing the workshops, participants will:
- Be able to identify signs of mental health, financial or relationship difficulties;
- develop skills to start a conversation about these sensitive topics;
- be able to identify emotional and practical supports for someone who is facing difficulties;
- be able to suggest and locate appropriate professional services (which may be useful to both self and others);
- gain confidence to support others in the community.
Read more, access free resources or book a session for your community: