For more information, please click the event name.
Register via phone or email
Anglicare WA 23 Adelaide Terrace Perth, WA 6004
This workshop is a two day workshop that provides an overview of the skills, principles and theoretical frameworks of effective supervision.
This workshop is a two day workshop that provides an overview of the skills, principles and theoretical frameworks of effective supervision with a focus on reflective practice and 'the use of self' within supervision.
It is suitable for new supervisors or those looking to move into a supervisory role, as well as providing a review of the theoretical structures of supervision for more experienced staff.;
- Purpose and Principles of Supervision
- Competencies of Effective Supervisors
- History and Functions of Supervision
- Reflective Practice
- Models of Supervision
- Reflection and the 'Use of Self' in Supervision
- Exploration Process
- Providing Effective Feedback
- Promoting Professional Development of Supervisees
Reflective Practice is a pre-requisite for Group Supervision