For more information, please click the event name.
Register via phone or email
Geoffrey Sambell Centre 23 Adelaide Terrace East Perth WA
Strengthen your relationship with your kids while learning how to unlock their good behaviour.
Bringing Up Great Kids: Parenting after Family Violence is a mindful, reflective and respectful program for parents and carers impacted by family violence.
This program supports parents to:
- Understand how family violence affects parenting and relationships with children and how it can be more effective
- Identify and deliver the important messages they want to convey to their children
Learn more about brain development in children and its influence on their thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Understand and respond to the meaning behind their children’s behaviour
- Discover ways to take care of themselves, to find support when needed, and to understand their inner strengths and courage
- Friday 23rd October 2020,10:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday 30th October 2020,10:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday 6th November 2020,10:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday 13th November 2020,10:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday 20th November 2020,10:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday 27th November 2020,10:00am - 12:00pm
- Friday 4th December 2020,10:00am - 12:00pm