Anglicare WA warmly invites you to a free information session to learn more about financially planning for your future. Contact us for more information, or register below.
We are pleased to invite you to a free information session to learn more about:
- Financially planning for your future
- Providing security for your loved ones
- Writing your Will
- Structuring a gift in your Will to a charity
Amongst Anglicare WA’s many services, we are pleased to offer this session, that will connect you to talented professionals who will support you in planning for your future. Designed for people aged 55 and over, these sessions offer some peace of mind with planning for your future, regarding financial planning, legal Wills and living with purpose and intention.
We have three special guests with many years of experience in their fields. Our guests include:
- Katie McDonald - Financial Planner and Advisor
- Ross Mendonca - Senior Associate Lawyer in Estate Planning
- Rev’d Mark McCracken - Chaplain, Social Worker and Priest
When you register we will send you more information about the event, including more information on our speakers. We look forward to helping you.
If you need any further information, please contact:
Phone: (08) 9263 2076
Mobile: 0439 911 637