Our commitment to you
Anglicare WA dreams of a just and fair society where all people thrive. Individuals and families make valuable contributions to the community. We recognise this and want to build on their strengths. We are serious about providing quality services and to
We are committed to:
- promoting social justice, respect, compassion, empowerment, independence, non-discrimination and integrity
- promoting access and equity
- respecting diverse cultures and religions
- ensuring our staff are positive and respectful
- providing universal access to all of our services
- providing timely and relevant information
- continuous improvement in our service delivery to all people
- meaningful participation by all in the development of our services Anglicare WA is legally obliged to report concerns when we believe a client, staff member or member of the community is at risk of harm.
If you access Anglicare WA services, you have the right to:
- be treated with respect
- be protected from any inappropriate behaviour
- receive our services without discrimination
- discuss any concerns you have and have them resolved where possible
- receive information and options
- provide feedback to our services
- have your privacy respected You have the right to question, complain or share ideas about our services.
We encourage you to give us feedback and promise to provide a safe environment for you to be heard in. The purpose of our complaints system is to improve our services. We are interested in what you have to say and we will ensure that complaints are dealt with respectfully and quickly.
Please remember if you have a complaint, first speak to the person the complaint is about. If the issue is not resolved, you can speak to the program coordinator or manager.
If you are not satisfied after this, there are a range of options which the coordinator or manager will inform you about.
Complaints will be dealt with quickly, fairly and politely, and you will not be penalised for expressing your views.
Please select the service area you accessed to find out how to submit your feedback or complaint.