How financial counselling can help
Financial Counselling is for anyone seeking financial information. It is an inclusive service appropriate for people in a broad range of circumstances no matter where you live or how much you earn.
We’re here to assist with immediate financial problems and look at your financial options. We support you to achieve the best outcome possible, while helping you maintain financial control.
Anglicare WA’s Financial Counsellors are qualified to:
- Make assessments of financial situations
- Provide information and options to address financial problems
- Assist with resolutions if necessary
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Make referrals to other useful services in the community
- Provide information about government assistance
- Support clients to develop their own budget
- Relay relevant information about consumer credit and bankruptcy
We are part of the Financial Counselling Network. Financial Counselling is free and confidential.
Make a booking
Anglicare WA provides consultations with Financial Counsellors via appointment. Please phone your nearest Anglicare WA office to make an appointment.