How financial counselling can help
Financial Counselling is for anyone seeking financial information. It is an inclusive service that is appropriate for people in a broad range of circumstances no matter where you live or how much you may earn.
We're here to not only help you solve immediate financial problems, but also teach you how to maintain your own financial stability independently.
Anglicare WA’s Financial Counsellors are qualified to:
- Make assessments of financial situations
- Provide information and options to address financial problems
- Assist with resolutions if necessary
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Make referrals to other useful services in the community
- Provide information about government assistance that may be available
- Support clients in developing their own budget
- Relay relevant information about consumer credit and bankruptcy
Financial Counselling is free and confidential.
Make a booking
Anglicare WA provides consultations with Financial Counsellors via appointment. Please phone your nearest Anglicare WA office to make an appointment.