What is financial counselling?
We're here to not only help you solve immediate financial problems, but also teach you how to maintain your own financial stability independently.
Anglicare WA’s Financial Counsellors are qualified to:
- Make assessments of financial situations
- Provide information and options to address financial problems
- Assist with resolutions if necessary
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Make referrals to other useful services in the community
- Provide information about government assistance that may be available
- Support clients in developing their own budget
- Relay relevant information about consumer credit and bankruptcy
Who is financial counselling for?
Financial Counselling is for anyone seeking financial information. It is an inclusive service that is appropriate for people in a broad range of circumstances no matter where you live or how much you may earn.
How much does financial counselling cost?
Financial Counselling is free and confidential.
How can financial counselling be accessed?
Anglicare WA provides consultations with Financial Counsellors via appointment. Appointments can be arranged by calling an Anglicare WA office where the service is offered:
- Albany - (08) 9845 6666
- Armadale - (08) 9394 9200
- Bunbury - (08) 9792 1900
- Busselton - (08) 9754 1858
- Collie - (08) 9734 6500
- Joondalup - (08) 9400 7200
- Katanning - (08) 9821 9666
- Manjimup - (08) 9777 1945
- Mount Barker - (08) 9851 2611
- Rockingham - (08) 9528 0702