How the Centre helps
The Child and Parent Centre Arbor Grove is located at Arbor Grove Primary School to give families easy access to advice, programs and services, and give local schools the opportunity to work with families from the time children are born through to starting school and beyond. The centre will assist children to be ready to start school, and to become happy, confident learners.
All programs and services are tailored to meet the needs of the local community:
- Playgroup: Joey’s (birth to 1 year) and Kangaroo’s (1 to 4 years)
- Parenting programs such as Triple P, Circle of Security, Read Play Grow, and Sing & Grow. Contact us today to receive information on current programs
- One-to-one parenting support
- School holiday activities for parents and children
- First Steps Playgroup & MyTime support group led by the Autism Association of Western Australia
- Interactive sessions for both parents and children led by our Speech Pathologist to support speech and language development
- Early Parenting Group led by your local Child Health Nurse
- Child Health Nurse – appointments and drop in clinic
- Speech Pathology
There is no cost for participants to access programs and services at the Child and Parent Centre Arbor Grove.
Stay up to date with what’s on at the Child and Parent Centre Arbor Grove by joining our closed Facebook group.
Check out the Child and Parent Centre website for more information, alternatively you can contact the Arbor Grove team directly on (08) 9263 2845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Arbor Grove Primary School, Brookmount Drive, Ellenbrook WA