What is Making Ends Meet?
Making Ends Meet provides financial assistance, support and education to working families who are living in private rental accommodation and experiencing significant housing stress. This includes the payment of grants to help pay bills, negotiate repayment plans and give you the skills to manage your budget.
We will continue to support you until your financial situation and housing has stabilised, and you have the tools to manage without further assistance. The program is designed to give families in crisis a foundation upon which to build a financially stable future.
Making Ends Meet is for people who are:
- renting privately (not through Homeswest)
- have a family
- are currently working
- in stable accommodation for 6 months or more
- paying an increasing amount
- living in the city of Mandurah or Rockingham or Cockburn, or the town of Kwinana
- working with an Anglicare WA Financial Counsellor
How can Making Ends Meet be accessed?
People who are interested in accessing Making Ends Meet can phone the service on (08) 9581 0509 and organise an appointment with a support worker. At the
Making Ends Meet is funded by a single private donor.