What is Private Tenancy Support?
The Private Tenancy Support service provides case management support to people residing in private rental accommodation if they are at risk of homelessness.
- A Housing Case Manager can help you to create a plan to address issues impacting on your ability to sustain the tenancy.
- Help you resolve rent arrears and negotiate a reasonable repayment plan.
- Support you to access other services before debt or tenancy issues become unmanageable or the eviction process starts.
- Provide basic budgeting information and referral to financial counselling to address larger debts.
- Provide basic tenancy information and referral to community legal services to help resolve any legal tenancy issues.
Private Tenancy Support operates in the South West Metro (inclusive of Fremantle, Cockburn, Kwinana and Rockingham areas) and in the Great Southern (Albany).
How to access the Program
Private Tenancy Support South West Metro
Please call the Housing Enquiry Line on (08) 9528 0735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Kwinana and Rockingham (Sustaining Tenancies Anglicare WA Rockingham- S.T.A.R)
(08) 9528 0735
(08) 9845 6666