Private Tenancy Support

If you are renting through a Real Estate Agency or Private Landlord and live in the South West Metropolitan area or Great Southern, Private Tenancy Support may be able to help you keep a roof over your head if you are at risk of losing your tenancy.

What is Private Tenancy Support?

Private Tenancy Support links you with a housing support worker. The support worker will make a brief assessment and develop a plan with you to address immediate problems and create sustainable solutions to your current housing situation.

The Service can help by:   

  • negotiating with your Landlord or Property Manager
  • advocating on your behalf
  • budgeting support
  • providing tenancy information
  • providing information on Centerlink payments and benefits
  • referrals to other services


Private Tenancy Support operates in the South West Metro (inclusive of Fremantle, Cockburn, Kwinana and Rockingham areas) and in the Great Southern (Albany).

You can call your nearest service and speak with a housing support worker who can provide further information and/or offer you an assessment.

South West Metro
(08) 9528 0735

Kwinana and Rockingham (Sustaining Tenancies Anglicare WA Rockingham- S.T.A.R)
(08) 9528 0735

Great Southern
(08) 9845 6666

Feeling lost?

Anglicare WA offers a wide range of services and with more than 50 service locations across WA, we’re never too far away.

If you’re not sure where to go, call us on 1300 11 44 46.