Raising Emotionally Resilient Children
Would you like your children to be resilient and know how to manage difficulties in life? This
Languages of Love and Children
Gary Chapman, author of ‘Five Love Languages for Children’, says “Loving our children isn’t always enough. Learning to speak their love language communicates your love in ways they’ll understand right from the beginning.”
This seminar will provide you with insight into your child’s own love language and provide you with the tools to communicate through this language.
Cyber Sense and Sensibility
123 Magic for Families with Children Under 12
123 Magic is a popular international parenting program that is easy to learn and very effective. Parents will learn;
- how to stop kids doing what you don’t want them to do, such as tantrums and whining
- how to get your kids to start doing what you want them to do such as chores and going to bed;
- ways to strengthen your relationship with your kids.
Teen Positive Parenting Program
Teen Triple P is an internationally renowned parenting program for every family with children aged 12 to 16 years. This course will help parents understand their teen’s behaviour; learn how to manage it more effectively and how to build a positive relationship with their child.
- influences from the past
- living with someone else’s children
- the discipline challenge
- new roles and strengthening the couple relationship.